We are looking for facilitators
Are you amongst the best facilitators and coaches in the industry? Join the ICML team in your own state or territory.
We are looking for people who:
- Deliver soft-skill learning solutions consistently resulting in raving participants and clients.
- Can demonstrate a minimum of 20 years of combined business and facilitation experience.
- Have been facilitating for at least 5 years in the corporate and/or government sector.
- Share our passion for tailoring learning programs to our clients’ needs.
- Are true facilitators (not trainers, or teachers).
- Can easily deliver workshops without the use of PowerPoint.
- Know their topics inside out and can improvise at any moment.
- Have a track-record of continuous innovation in learning delivery.
- Focus on the transfer of learning to the workplace.
- Easily adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
- Are prepared to work with us on a freelance basis.
- Can provide raving references.
If you fit the profile, contact us today on 1300 655 098 and ask for Peter or email your bio and some background to info[at]icml.com.au.
We especially encourage to apply those facilitators who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, those with disabilities or facilitators who are otherwise in a ‘minority’ or disadvantaged position.