Tailored Project Management Techniques training workshop – virtual or in-house training – Melbourne – Sydney – Brisbane – Adelaide – Perth – Hobart – Darwin – Canberra – all regional areas – Asia – and anywhere else
This managing projects techniques course is suited for any person required to manage small projects in their day to day work.
In this effective project management techniques training course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify stakeholders
- Set project goals
- Define the project scope
- Use planning to achieve their goals
- Identify tasks, resources and constraints
- Schedule resources
- Track and manage a project or assignment
- Keep everyone involved, motivated and informed
- Work more efficiently and effectively using project management tools and techniques.
Delivered in-house at your premises or in a virtual environment
We deliver our training programs either through:
Tailored one-day project management techniques training program
Delivering a tailored in-house project management techniques training program is economical and effective.
We deliver it as a one-hour interactive presentation or a multiple-day program and everything in between.
We also coach individuals in using project management techniques to become more effective in their jobs.
Ask us how we can tailor the program to suit your needs:
- call 1300 655 098
- start a chat at the bottom of our page
- send us a message