Tailored speaking with confidence training workshop – virtual or in-house – Melbourne – Sydney – Brisbane – Adelaide – Perth – Darwin – Hobart – Canberra – all regional areas – Asia – and anywhere else
This speaking confidence course is designed for people wanting to improve their confidence and speaking skills in situations such as meetings and social gatherings.
In this speaking confidently training participants will learn how to:
- Beat the fear of speaking up
- Overcome barriers to communication
- Present a professional image
- Ask questions and listen actively
- Hold a conversation
- Present to small groups
- Control physical and mental nervousness
- Tell a story in an engaging way
- Build public speaking confidence.
Delivered in-house at your premises or in an online virtual classroom
We deliver our training programs either through:
All our facilitators are certified in COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Training by the Australian Department of Health. Therefore, you can rest assured we will deliver safe face-to-face workshops in collaboration with you.
Tailored Speaking Confidently training programs
Delivering a confidence building in-house training program is economical and effective.
Because we tailor the training experience, we boost your training ROI:
- content: you can pick and mix
- language, we’ll include business elements such as values, vision etc. and your organisational language
- duration: we can make the program into a Skill Shot of an hour or a multiple-day program and everything in between
- we deliver our program in sites across Australia and abroad
- we’ll tailor with anything else relevant to you.
We also coach individuals to build speaking confidence in any kind of situation. Some directions we have taken speaking confidence coaching in the past:
- building confidence and self-esteem to be more assertive
- presenting to small and large audiences
- public speaking in Australia for people whose native language is not English.
Ask us how we can tailor the program to suit your needs:
- call 1300 655 098
- start a chat at the bottom of our page
- send us a message.